Job Title: Accounting Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a first-class Accounting Coordinator to become an integral part of our team in our Oklahoma City office! We require someone who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Join us and be part of a collaborative team environment where your contributions positively impact your colleagues, the company, and yourself.
Who Are We?
Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting was founded in 2001 with the mission of helping people escape the nightmare of owing back taxes. Today, the firm not only services people who owe back taxes to the IRS or state, but also boasts a full-service tax and accounting firm.
What Will You Do?
Accounting Coordinators ensure that the accounting department operates smoothly.
- communicate with all new clients regarding what documents are required and what specific services we are handling
- consistently follow-up with current clients regarding pending documents and the status of their account via phone, email, and text
- assist with quarterly payroll filings for clients as well as setting up proper government entity accounts for filing
- assist with data entry and the preparation of financial reports
- perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- communicate with clients via phone, email, and in-person
What Do You Need?
The Accounting Coordinator will have a basic understanding of accounting principles with the ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- a professional manner with a strong ethical code
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- superior time management abilities
- advanced level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency
- mastery of bookkeeping software with strong typing skills
- expertise with computers and software, such as MS Excel or QuickBooks
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Associate degree (preferred)
What we can give you
- A collaborative, team-based work atmosphere– we bring our best selves to the table and work together to impact the lives of our clients every day
- Paid volunteer events– we create an environment that supports and values the importance of giving back and serving others
- Fun company-sponsored events– a great way to get to know each other better
- Investment in employees– we pride ourselves on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers
- Caring for Your Whole Well Being – our benefits package is designed with your well-being in mind. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to short- and long-term disability, life insurance, and a gap plan through Aflac to eligible employees
- Additional benefits – paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days, paid holidays, 401K which includes matching when eligible
- Competitive Salary – a pay range that considers skills, experience, and education
Create a Meaningful Career
We consider serving others to be our mission and purpose in life. We are seeking like-minded individuals who have a sincere desire to utilize their strengths and talents to help others.
- Oklahoma City, OK
Polston Tax was recently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Oklahoma” for 2016, 2017 and 2018!
Thank you for your interest in Careers at Polston Tax! Please upload a Resume and Cover Letter below.