Job Title: Case Management Attorney
Job Type: Full-time
Our tax and law firm is expanding and is currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our Oklahoma team in the Oklahoma City, Moore, or Tulsa offices or in our Las Vegas, NV office as a Case Management Attorney. Supported by an experienced staff, Attorneys will be part of the creative process in solving tax cases and managing an assigned caseload.
- Review a detailed financial analysis of client’s income, expenses, and assets to determine and/or confirm qualified resolution options for client
- Research and develop strategies to defend client’s position while considering their specific goals
- Negotiate tax resolutions on behalf of clients with the State and IRS government entities either via phone or in-person.
- Consistently communicate with clients regarding case updates and expectations
- Prioritize and manage caseload and assignments
Required skills to excel in this position include:
- A strong multitasker with excellent organizational skills with high attention to details
- A customer service professional with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Effective negotiator and communicator
- Ability to remain focused and productive in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence
Required education/licenses for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Juris Doctor degree from an ABA accredited law school
- Must be licensed to practice law in the State of Oklahoma or another state within the United States at the time of application
Create a Meaningful Career
We consider serving others to be our mission and purpose in life. We are seeking like-minded individuals who have a sincere desire to utilize their strengths and talents to help others.
- Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Moore, OK
- Las Vegas, NV
Job Type: Full-time
Polston Tax was recently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Oklahoma” for 2016, 2017 and 2018!