Job Title: Business Development Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time Location: Tulsa, OK | Oklahoma City, OK | Norman, OK
We are a tax resolution and accounting law office with locations in Oklahoma and Kansas seeking a Business Developer to join our team! The ideal candidate is an energetic individual with a college degree or some college coursework completed to assist our office by developing professional relationships in our local community. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, determined, responsible, empathetic and a good listener. This individual provides extensive customer service to business relationships and clients in their region. Daily travel throughout the OKC or Tulsa metro area and between offices is required.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Develop relationships with prospective business partners while maintaining existing business relationships
- Work with a highly motivated team and stay connected within a network of professionals
- Meet new people and present our organization in a positive light
- Become a subject matter expert on our business and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable with managing their own schedule within a fast-paced setting
- College degree or some college level course work completed
- Entry Level: 1 to 2 years’ experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, specifically Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, driven, polished, professional, and well-spoken
- Must be able to effectively prepare and present information to various professionals by being adaptable to all personality types.
- Must have the ability to work independently or with others to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be able to handle stress and feel comfortable with meeting set goals and deadlines
- Must always exemplify integrity and a professional demeanor
- Must have reliable transportation and willing to travel around the metro region every day
We consider serving others to be our mission and purpose in life. We are seeking like-minded individuals who have a sincere desire to utilize their strengths and talents to help others.
- Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Norman, OK
Job Type: Full-time
Polston Tax was recently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Oklahoma” for 2016, 2017 and 2018!