Job Title: Client Specialist I
Job Type: Full-time Location: Tulsa, OK | Oklahoma City, OK | Norman, OK
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment, are extremely organized, detail-oriented and love helping people, this is the perfect job for you!
We are a busy Tax and Accounting Law firm is looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our Tulsa, OK, Norman, OK or Oklahoma City, OK team!
This individual must excel at working with the public. We are looking for someone with outstanding customer service skills that will be utilized on a daily basis to interact with clients both on the phone, as well as conversing with clients in person. This individual will be a main point of contact for the company and must be able to represent the firm in a positive and professional manner.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Communicating with potential clients regarding services the company provides
- Maintaining company schedule and caller database
- Prioritizing client communication and care
- Assisting attorneys, accountants and case managers with client communication
- Maintaining and updating large and intricate spreadsheets
- Preparing legal documents
- Updating case notes in internal case management software
- Greeting and maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Previous experience in customer service, client relations, or related field
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple phone lines at once while multi-tasking
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellence in customer service and care
We consider serving others to be our mission and purpose in life. We are seeking like-minded individuals who have a sincere desire to utilize their strengths and talents to help others.
- Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Norman, OK
Job Type: Full-time
Polston Tax was recently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Oklahoma” for 2016, 2017 and 2018!