Job Title: Financial Controller
Job Type: Full-time
Our Law office in Oklahoma City/Norman is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Financial Controller to be responsible for the following duties:
· Prepare financial documents such as business reports, financial forecasts and statements to understand the financial state of the business
· Monitor company’s financial reports and determine ways to reduce costs
· Accounts payable:
o Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner
o Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
· Collaborate with third-party payroll company to ensure payroll is processed timely and accurately
· Maintain all accounting and bank reconciliations
· Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
· Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
· Provide financial analyses as needed
· Work with the Accounts receivable team to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Verbal and written communication skills to call, email and meet with team members
- Advanced accounting and financial analysis skills to support the management team in determining best ways to obtain the information needed to make important business decisions.
- Strong problem-solving skills to assist the company in making beneficial financial decisions by providing appropriate data and recommendations.
- Efficiency and time management to prioritize various projects that arise.
Create a Meaningful Career
We consider serving others to be our mission and purpose in life. We are seeking like-minded individuals who have a sincere desire to utilize their strengths and talents in order to help others. We offer a team-oriented environment with opportunities for long-term growth and upward mobility for high performers.
Polston Tax was recently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Oklahoma” for 2016, 2017 and 2018!