Job Title: Tax Assistant
Job Type: Full-time Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Our tax and accounting law firm is expanding and is currently seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our Oklahoma City, OK, Norman, OK or Tulsa, OK team as a Tax Assistant.
The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for:
- Communicating with clients regarding the status of their tax returns and coordinating conferences/meetings with the Tax Preparers
- Coordinating all incoming and outgoing shipments/mail/packages
- Ensuring documents are being processed in a manner that follows the systems in place
- Communicating with internal departments and coordinating tax returns for deadlines
- Maintaining organization of file/storage/copy room in an orderly and neat manner (keeping work areas clear, and necessary forms/paperwork available to tax preparers)
- Manage electronic document filing on network drive
- File job folders and other documents as required
- Assist Tax Team
- Other duties as assigned by management
Required skills to excel in this position include:
- High Attention to Detail
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Efficient multi-tasking ability
- Outstanding customer service skills and professionalism
- Ability to work with a team
- Effective communicator
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment
We consider serving others to be our mission and purpose in life. We are seeking like-minded individuals who have a sincere desire to utilize their strengths and talents to help others.
- Oklahoma City, OK
Job Type: Full-time
Polston Tax was recently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Oklahoma” for 2016, 2017 and 2018!
Thank you for your interest in Careers at Polston Tax! Please upload a Resume and Cover Letter below.