Anna Raney is originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. She has lived in Oklahoma for about 7 years. Always active, Anna became a collegiate athlete and rose to leadership on every team she on which she played.
Now, Anna continues that leadership at Polston Tax where she leads a team of business development professionals in Oklahoma and Kansas. Her team is responsible for generating revenue for the firm and building relationships within the community. She is incredibly passionate about what she does and believes this role was made for her. Anyone who knows Anna knows she genuinely loves coming to work every single day.
Anna is particularly passionate about helping small businesses and women succeed.
She is a graduate of the SALLT and Light Leadership Program Class 12, an award recipient of the NextGen 30 Under 30 Award, The Cottings Award for Character, and The Rising Star Award.
Anna’s diverse background and professional career enables her to speak with many different groups about a variety of topics and to participate in leadership capacities in a variety of organizations. Her most recent speaking engagements and professional involvement include:
- Presenter at the Accounting & Finance Women’s Alliance national meeting concerning women in leadership and tax court cases
- Speaker at the NextGen 30 Under 30 award ceremony
- Speaker at the Accounting and Finance Women’s Alliance of Tulsa meeting about leadership
- Speaker at the Heart of Oklahoma Chamber about the tax update
- Speaker at the Central Oklahoma Home Builders Association about taxes
- Presented to business students at the University of Oklahoma about leadership and interviewing
- Speaker at the Small Business Network meeting about the tax update and systemizing the back end of a business
- Presenter at Victory Family Church to the leadership academy about business and leadership
- Accounting & Finance Women’s Alliance National Foundation Board Member
- Accounting & Finance Women’s Alliance OKC Chapter – President-Elect
- Downtown Club of OKC – Social Chair
- GOFCU – Board Member
A dedicated part of her community, Anna also serves on the board of a non-profit that help business owners get established and grow. She is in the process of developing a state-wide mentoring program to help bridge the generational gap in the professional world to ensure that every woman is not only mentored but can also mentor the next generation.
Apart from this, Anna leads a small group of young women through her church, acting President of a Young Professionals Networking Group for Women, or spending time with her husband, family, and friends. She loves traveling and anything active in the great outdoors!