Ashlee was born in Clinton, Oklahoma, and raised in Elk City, Oklahoma. She graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Arts in Letters and continued her education to obtain her Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma College of Law. Following law school, Ashlee founded the law firm of Stewart & Crouch where she devoted much of her practice to arguing aggressively for her clients with pressing family law matters and representing disabled veterans before the Department of Veterans Affairs. Ashlee also served as Assistant City Attorney for the City of Tulsa. With a greater understanding of the difficulty clients face in resolving legal matters before any government entity, Ashlee joined Polston Tax to assist their diverse client base in navigating the confusing and intimidating arena of tax law. Ashlee is admitted to practice in Oklahoma and South Carolina state courts, United States Tax Court, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma. She is also accredited to represent claimants before the Board of Veterans Appeals.
Ashlee takes pride in utilizing a realistic approach to resolving clients' tax problems and focuses on coming up with solutions that align with each individual client's goals. She utilizes IRS-approved and court-tested advanced tax reduction strategies to help clients save money on their taxes year after year. Ashlee has been through a rigorous training and certification process to identify and implement advanced tax reduction strategies and is very passionate about saving her clients money when possible!
Ashlee continues to utilize her talents with her professional and community involvement:
- American Institute of Certified Tax Planners Member
- Tulsa County Bar Association Tax Section Chair
- Featured Presenter – Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update (QBI Deduction), Wichita County Bar CLE, May 10, 2019
- Featured Presenter – “The Secret Gift from the Government” (QBI Deduction) Financial Planners Association of Tulsa, February 6, 2019
- Featured Presenter – Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Update, Inspire Financial Group, February 11, 2019
- Featured Presenter – Tulsa County Bar Association Tax Section, February 26, 2019
- Featured Presenter – “Unique Cases Before the IRS,” Oklahoma Society of CPA’s Tulsa Chapter Annual Meeting (April 20, 2017)
- Featured Oklahoma Bar Association CLE Presenter – “Tax Tips for Attorneys,” OBA Annual Meeting (November 5, 2015)
- Featured Oklahoma Bar Association CLE Presenter – “Tips and Trends to Keep You on Top” (Unique Cases Before the IRS; How to Resolve Any IRS Case) (OSU Tulsa, May 1, 2015)
- Featured CLE Presenter – “How to Resolve Any IRS Case” (Oklahoma City, August 2014)
- Tulsa Business and Legal News subject feature story and cover (March 16, 2015)
- Maple Ridge Neighborhood Association
- Council Oak Elementary PTA