Nicole received her Bachelor of Arts in International Community Development and Business Administration from Oral Roberts University. Her personal life mission is to creatively inspire people - whether rich or poor, marginalized or famed - to make their life count.
Before coming to Polston Tax, Nicole gained experience by working with Fortune 100 companies, as well as business and community leaders both internationally and domestically at a National Speakers Bureau. Through these work experiences, Nicole developed the interpersonal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills necessary to help businesses and individuals from all blocks of life succeed. Nicole believes that we all get better when we work together.
Her most recent professional involvement includes:
- Founder of the Downtown Tulsa Breakfast Club
- Vice-President of the Tulsa Accounting & Finance Women’s Alliance
- Membership Retention Chair and Ambassador Program Head of the Greater Tulsa Home Builder’s Association
- Chair of the National Accounting & Finance Women’s Alliance LEAP Council for Young Professionals
- TYPROS Board Intern at the Tulsa Ballet
- Junior Achievement College and Career Classroom Volunteer
- Executive Committee Administrative Chair of the Tulsa American Cancer Society’s Annual Cattle Baron’s Ball
When not at work, Nicole can likely be found mentoring and investing in inner-city youth in North Tulsa at The Zone Academy. She is particularly passionate about providing college/career readiness opportunities for the next generation. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, taking ballet classes and working on international development projects in places like Nepal, Zambia, and Jordan.