Oklahoma State Representation

State Representation

Do you owe back taxes to your State? We can help you file missing State tax returns and negotiate on your behalf if necessary. Each state has different rules and requirements. Let a professional help you! Our firm has tax attorneys, tax preparers and accountants. This variety of professionals gives us extra insight into the intimidating world of tax law. 

If you'd like a free consultation to see how we may assist you, please call 1-844-841-9857 or fill out the request form!


Free Confidential Consultation

We can help!

Do you have unpaid state or federal taxes? Do you need help with a bank levy or a lien? Schedule your free tax resolution consultation today to find out what we can do for you.

Powered by ChronoForms - ChronoEngine.com

Our Services


Call now 844-841-9857

Hablamos Español: 405-896-3804