Job Title: Senior Financial Accountant
Job Type: Full-time Location: Oklahoma City, OK | Hybrid | Remote
We are seeking a first-class Senior Financial Accountant to become an integral part of our team! We require someone who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. Join us and be part of a collaborative team environment where your contributions positively impact your colleagues, the company, and yourself. This position can be remote or hybrid (Oklahoma City office).
What Will You Do?
The Senior Financial Accountant will complete the monthly bookkeeping for a set inventory of clients.
· Process payroll and prepare/review payroll tax return filings.
· Prepare and review sales tax returns and 1099s.
· Contact clients via email, phone, and regular mail to request documentation necessary to complete tasks.
· Ensure an exceptional customer service experience for all clients which includes assigned clients and clients assigned to other staff members.
· Review the financial statements completed by staff.
· Mentor 2-3 staff and ensure team is meeting set monthly goals.
· Participate in annual reviews and any relevant disciplinary meetings for those staff members assigned.
· Interview job candidates.
· Additional duties as assigned.
What Do You Need?
The Senior Financial Accountant will have a minimum of five years’ worth of financial accounting experience with a positive attitude and customer service mindset.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, required.
· Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills with great follow up.
· The ability to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a love for math, calculations, and financial analysis.
· Capacity to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Equipment, such as computer, phone, etc. needed to perform assigned work tasks.
· Internet – a minimum of 50 Mbps internet service with a recommended speed of 100 Mbps for optimal performance.
· Satisfactory background and reference checks.
What Can We Give You?
A collaborative, team-based work atmosphere – we bring our best selves to the table and work together to impact the lives of our clients every day.
· Paid volunteer events – we create an environment that supports and values the importance of giving back and serving others.
· Fun company-sponsored events – a great way to get to know each other better.
· Investment in employees – we pride ourselves on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers.
· Caring for Your Whole Well Being – our benefits package is designed with your well-being in mind. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to short- and long-term disability, life insurance, pet insurance, and a gap plan through Aflac to eligible employees.
· Additional benefits – paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days, paid holidays, 401K which includes matching when eligible.
· Competitive Salary – a pay range that considers skills, experience, and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this position, Polston is currently hiring remote telework positions for workers located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
*Polston is not currently accepting applications from any additional states. Moreover, remote workers may not telework for Polston entities from any location not listed as a location from which the Polston entities are currently hiring.
Equal Opportunity Employer