You have the right to appeal an IRS decision if you feel your rights have been violated in any way. However, the best way to appeal an IRS decision is to have a tax attorney by your side.
The IRS appeals process can be complicated, especially for individuals who have never requested an appeal and aren’t familiar with how it works. With knowledgeable and experienced tax attorneys in your corner, you can feel supported, protected and confident going into your appeals case. Our legal team has handled thousands of IRS appeals,
and we can help you find justice.
At Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting, it’s our mission to help you resolve your tax liability. In our decades of service, we’ve saved our clients millions of dollars by creating custom strategies geared toward their needs.
What Are IRS Tax Appeal Services?
A tax appeal is a request for the IRS to reconsider a tax decision that the taxpayer disagrees with. When someone files a tax appeal, the IRS is notified that the individual opposes the initial ruling and stops collecting money from them until the dispute is settled.
For appeal requests involving penalties of $25,000 or less, taxpayers can submit an informal small case request. However, formal protests require that you submit a written request containing your contact information, a copy of the IRS notification in question, relevant tax years relating to the dispute and statements supporting your position. If you aren’t able to reach a mutually agreed-upon resolution, you can petition to go to Tax Court.
If you’re new to this process, you’re not alone. Because the appeals process is relatively complex, many individuals invest in IRS tax appeal services to facilitate the process. Through these services, qualified tax attorneys will assist you by identifying precedents and statutes that support your argument, determine which will best substantiate your case and file your appeal for you. These professionals can also represent you in Tax Court.
Tax Appeals Services From Polston Tax
If you are fighting the IRS or the state about a tax bill, don’t fight alone. You need a tax attorney who knows the best way to appeal your tax issue. A tax attorney can provide the expertise needed to appeal and plead your side of the case. You need a tax attorney from Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting!
As a taxpayer, you have guaranteed legal rights stipulated in the Taxpayer’s Bill of Rights. You have the right to be informed of all tax laws, the right to quality service, and the right to challenge the IRS’s position and be heard. You can appeal a wide variety of IRS actions. Here is a short list:
- Wage levies
- Bank levies
- Rejected installment agreement request
- Rejected offers in compromise
- Employment tax adjustments
- Trust fund recovery penalty assessments
How It Works
When you turn to Polston Tax for tax appeal help, we promise that we’ll work your case to completion. You’ll have someone on your side from start to finish. Working with us means having a full team of tax professionals in your corner who will work together to get you the best possible outcome for your case.
Our process is simple. All you have to do is give us a call or submit a contact form online to get in touch with our staff. Then, we’ll request that you send us some standard information. We’ll also schedule a meeting between you and one of our financial professionals. This hour-long consultation will take place in person, on the phone or online. Afterward, we’ll determine your service options and send you an accurate quote.
The Benefits of Getting Tax Appeal Help From Trained Professionals
Though only a small number of taxpayers typically request tax appeals, there are many benefits that come with engaging in this process. When you book tax appeals services with a trusted tax attorney, you can experience:
- A good chance of success: Many individuals don’t know that the odds of winning an appeals case are surprisingly high — even higher with tax attorneys on your side. Appeals cases most often lead to settlements that are satisfactory to the person who requests them.
- Reduced taxes: IRS appeals can help you minimize your taxes and penalties. In most cases, appeals result in tax bills that are considerably lower than the amounts that were originally proposed.
- Due date extensions: When you appeal a tax decision through IRS appeal services, your tax bill due date will be extended until the process is over.
- Expert assistance: Investing in tax appeal help from seasoned professionals means having someone with extensive training, knowledge and experience in tax law represent you in your case.
Why Choose Polston Tax for IRS Appeal Services?
At Polston Tax, you’re never alone. We’re committed to providing our clients with the help they need to reduce their tax liability while relieving the stress of dealing with the IRS. When you invest in tax assistance from us, we’ll take the weight off your shoulders and transfer it to our own.
We have various qualifications and skills under our belts that make us the firm you can trust. Here are a few reasons to partner with us:
- Experience: We’ve been in the tax and accounting business for over 20 years, making us your go-to source for dependable services. You’ll also benefit from our team’s combined experience of more than 100 years.
- Awards: Polston Tax and its associates have earned numerous awards for their excellence in service.
- Staff: Our highly qualified team of tax professionals includes over 100 tax attorneys, accountants, financial analysts and case managers who have the knowledge and experience to support you.
- Community: We exercise charitable giving and generosity whenever possible, arranging quarterly volunteer events where our team serves the local community.
Invest in IRS Tax Appeal Services at Polston Tax Today
You can receive professional assistance appealing an IRS decision by booking tax appeal services from Polston Tax. When you choose our experienced team to help you resolve your tax liability, we’ll do everything we can to ensure that you never fall into tax trouble again.
If you would like to appeal an IRS decision, contact us at 844-841-9857 or click on the “Contact Us” button below to submit your information so we can reach out to you. And remember, there are deadlines for filing appeals, so don’t delay!
Fill out the form below to contact Polston Tax today!