Accounting and bookkeeping are essential for every company, from startups and small businesses to long-established organizations. These processes are crucial to help companies make informed financial decisions and gain a comprehensive understanding of their financial position. You can ensure that your financial operations are up to par by booking professional accounting and bookkeeping services from Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting.
At Polson Tax, we offer top-of-the-line financial bookkeeping and accounting services that customers have trusted for over 20 years. Our team of tax attorneys, accountants, case managers and other professionals are dedicated to helping you preserve your financial future while treating you like part of the Polston family.
What Are Accounting and Bookkeeping Services?
Accounting and bookkeeping services are often offered as a package deal, and many people even use these two terms interchangeably. Though both processes go hand-in-hand, accounting and bookkeeping actually play two different roles.
Bookkeeping is the process of managing and preparing a company’s daily financial transactions and statements, such as payments, receipts and sales. Bookkeepers are required to keep summaries of all financial activities and convert them to detailed reports. They often handle day-to-day administrative tasks such as payroll, tax returns and invoices.
Accountants are responsible for analyzing a company’s bookkeeping materials and providing business owners with financial advice based on those accounts. With this information, they create financial statements, reports and metrics that provide valuable insights into a business’s cash flow and profits. Accountants also dispense information regarding financial forecasts, business trends and growth opportunities to help companies make critical business decisions.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services at Polston Tax
Thorough and accurate bookkeeping records are critical to any type of business. Having professional accountants will ensure your business operates efficiently and effectively on a daily basis. Our qualified staff will help provide you with the day-to-day tasks necessary for your well-organized accounting needs.
When hiring someone to take care of the books, there are several aspects you should consider, such as timely estimated tax payments, payroll reports, financial transactions and more! Not only can our accountants keep track of your money, but they are also available to consult with for decisions that can affect you when it’s time to file your tax return.
How It Works
Our team of knowledgeable, experienced accountants and bookkeepers will take over your company’s finances so you can focus on what’s important — running your business. Our certified public accountants (CPAs) are prepared to assist you with even your most demanding accounting and bookkeeping needs, from tax returns to audits to quarterly reports. We’ll do what it takes to ensure that your books are in order and your business remains compliant.
Our process begins the moment you contact us over the phone or by submitting an online contact form. We’ll get in touch with you to collect some initial information before arranging an in-person, online or phone consultation with one of our financial professionals. After your meeting, we’ll discuss your service options and send you a quote.
The Benefits of Financial Bookkeeping Services
Though many companies try to manage their books internally, outsourcing accounting and bookkeeping services has become more and more popular with businesses. When you look to a qualified accountant to take over your financial processes instead of hiring in-house assistance, you’ll experience all the following advantages:
- Cost efficiency: Hiring an in-house accountant means spending thousands to cover their salary, benefits, payroll taxes and training. With bookkeeping and accounting services, you only have to pay for what you need.
- Time savings: When you outsource financial bookkeeping services, you’ll free up time to focus on optimizing your business strategies instead of managing your money.
- Expert assistance: Outsourcing gives you the opportunity to hire certified professionals with a high level of experience at an affordable price. Instead of one in-house accountant with limited abilities, accounting services give you access to a whole team of skilled financial personnel.
- Tax preparation: Bookkeeping services ensure that your books are always up to date, preparing your business for tax season with financial statements and balances that will maximize your deductions.
- Informed decision-making: Accountants can deliver the expertise and insights needed for you to make the most informed business decisions for your company.
Why Choose Polston Tax for Accounting and Bookkeeping Services?
When you come to Polston Tax for financial assistance, you’ll get a team of people in your corner who are dedicated to taking care of your financial future. We understand that companies can get into tax trouble for various reasons — filing confusion, business closure, family tragedy, lack of proper accounting, and the list goes on. That’s why we’re here to shift the weight of tax complications from your shoulders to ours.
Here are just a few reasons to work with Polston Tax:
- Experience: We’re the best at what we do because taxes and accounting are all we focus on. We’ve been in the tax resolution and preparation business since 2001, and our talented staff has over 100 years of combined experience.
- Staff: Our highly skilled team comprises over 100 financial analysts, CPAs, case managers and tax professionals who are ready to fight for you.
- Community: We put charity and generosity at the forefront of everything we do. That’s why we organize quarterly volunteer events to give back to the local community.
- Awards: Polston Tax is honored to have earned many awards, including Best Places to Work, the Beacon Award, Reader’s Choice Award and multiple Super Lawyer rewards, to name a few.
Invest in Professional Accounting Services at Polston Tax Today
Our clients are not just businesses, they are individuals. Whatever your needs, Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting can customize a solution. Call 844-841-9857 or contact us online today to set up a free consultation.