Thorough and accurate bookkeeping records are critical to any type of business. Having professional accountants will ensure your business operates efficiently and effectively on a daily basis. Our qualified staff will help provide you with the day-to-day tasks necessary for your well-organized accounting needs.
Whether your business is just starting or you’re an established company looking for help with an increasingly complicated financial situation, Polston Tax has the staff to assist you with all your accounting and bookkeeping needs. Imagine how much time you could save by opting for a professional accounting and bookkeeping service instead of handling it in-house. With our help, you can get in-depth real-time financial reporting while spending your time on the most important aspects of managing your business.
When hiring someone to take care of the books, you should consider several aspects, such as timely estimated tax payments, payroll reports, financial transactions and more! Our accountants can keep track of your money and are also available to consult with you for decisions that can affect you when it’s time to file your tax return.
Our Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Our services help you go through all your banking, loan and credit card statements so you have a comprehensive picture of your total income, profit and losses. We even provide our clients with financial statement packages so you can have an in-depth view of your current financial statement. With Polston Tax as your accounting and bookkeeping service, we can help you take charge of your:
- Accounts payable.
- Accounts receivable.
- Balance sheet creation and review.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- Credit card reconciliation.
- Expense classification.
- General ledger maintenance.
- Sales commissions.
- Sales and use tax filing.
Get Complete Accounting and Bookkeeping Services From Polston Tax
In addition to regular accounting and bookkeeping services, Polston Tax also provides services for:
- Small business tax and accounting: If you need thorough small business accounting services, we can provide you with consistently accurate monthly accounting, sales tax reports and payroll information so all your financial information will be well organized in one place.
- Tax return preparation: Our experienced CPAs and tax preparers are dedicated to strategically preparing your tax return so you can get the maximum tax refund possible and reduce your tax liability.
- Advanced tax planning: Many businesses unknowingly pay taxes that are too high. At Polston Tax, our experts understand how to ensure your business is appropriately structured so you can maximize tax deductions and increase your profits along the way.
- Cannabis tax planning and preparation: The cannabis industry is subject to complicated and confusing tax laws. At Polston Tax, we have CPAs who specialize in cannabis tax planning and preparation to make sure your accounting keeps up with this new industry’s ever-evolving demands.
Trust Polston Tax for Your Accounting and Bookkeeping Needs
For over 20 years, Polston Tax has helped our clients navigate complex financial situations and get back on their feet. Since opening our first office, we’ve grown to a nationwide tax service capable of providing you with full tax services and accounting assistance. Our clients are not just businesses, they are individuals. Whatever your needs, Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting can customize a solution. Call 888-651-0184 to set up a free consultation!
As a business owner, you know everything there is to know about your industry. You could be an expert on your specific business, but how much do you know about business taxes? If you are like other business owners, you might not know a lot. Luckily, there are professionals who can guide you through the basic and specific tax...
If your loved one recently passed away, you may have many questions about filing income tax for them. Perhaps the most important thing is to understand that you are not alone. Dealing with a deceased’s unpaid taxes can be challenging. For example, who is responsible for paying taxes when someone dies? Do IRS debts go...
If you have a tax balance with the IRS, you may be wondering if you can get a passport. While having your passport renewal denied or revoked is a possibility, it depends on the amount you owe the IRS. If your taxes become seriously delinquent, the IRS can take action against you, leading to the...
Most employers in the United States completely shut down or suspended operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. To help such businesses, the federal government implemented various policies, including the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) or Employee Retention Credit (ERC) program. However, it can take the IRS months to process claims because of the number of applications the...
If you’re a small business owner, you’ve probably heard about sales tax. Knowing how to collect, record and remit sales tax can be complicated, especially as your business grows. Keeping up with changing tax regulations can also be challenging. Paying sales tax for your small business is essential because failing to do so can result...
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC), also known as the Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC), will unveil some major changes at the start of 2024. Starting in September of 2023, the IRS Commissioner placed a moratorium on new ERC applications through the end of the year, giving the IRS time to update its guidelines and develop a new...