Thorough and accurate bookkeeping records are critical to any type of business. Having professional accountants will ensure your business operates efficiently and effectively on a daily basis. Our qualified staff will help provide you with the day-to-day tasks necessary for your well-organized accounting needs.
Whether your business is just starting or you’re an established company looking for help with an increasingly complicated financial situation, Polston Tax has the staff to assist you with all your accounting and bookkeeping needs. Imagine how much time you could save by opting for a professional accounting and bookkeeping service instead of handling it in-house. With our help, you can get in-depth real-time financial reporting while spending your time on the most important aspects of managing your business.
When hiring someone to take care of the books, you should consider several aspects, such as timely estimated tax payments, payroll reports, financial transactions and more! Our accountants can keep track of your money and are also available to consult with you for decisions that can affect you when it’s time to file your tax return.
Our Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Our services help you go through all your banking, loan and credit card statements so you have a comprehensive picture of your total income, profit and losses. We even provide our clients with financial statement packages so you can have an in-depth view of your current financial statement. With Polston Tax as your accounting and bookkeeping service, we can help you take charge of your:
- Accounts payable.
- Accounts receivable.
- Balance sheet creation and review.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- Credit card reconciliation.
- Expense classification.
- General ledger maintenance.
- Sales commissions.
- Sales and use tax filing.
Get Complete Accounting and Bookkeeping Services From Polston Tax
In addition to regular accounting and bookkeeping services, Polston Tax also provides services for:
- Small business tax and accounting: If you need thorough small business accounting services, we can provide you with consistently accurate monthly accounting, sales tax reports and payroll information so all your financial information will be well organized in one place.
- Tax return preparation: Our experienced CPAs and tax preparers are dedicated to strategically preparing your tax return so you can get the maximum tax refund possible and reduce your tax liability.
- Advanced tax planning: Many businesses unknowingly pay taxes that are too high. At Polston Tax, our experts understand how to ensure your business is appropriately structured so you can maximize tax deductions and increase your profits along the way.
- Cannabis tax planning and preparation: The cannabis industry is subject to complicated and confusing tax laws. At Polston Tax, we have CPAs who specialize in cannabis tax planning and preparation to make sure your accounting keeps up with this new industry’s ever-evolving demands.
Trust Polston Tax for Your Accounting and Bookkeeping Needs
For over 20 years, Polston Tax has helped our clients navigate complex financial situations and get back on their feet. Since opening our first office, we’ve grown to a nationwide tax service capable of providing you with full tax services and accounting assistance. Our clients are not just businesses, they are individuals. Whatever your needs, Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting can customize a solution. Call 888-651-0184 to set up a free consultation!
Getting a notice that you’re facing an IRS audit can be unnerving, to say the least. Last year, 3.8 of every thousand tax returns were audited. An IRS audit is something no one wants to face, but it’s always a possibility. Even if you’ve followed every rule for filing your taxes and think you have accurate returns,...
We have compiled this comprehensive guide to help businesses understand their obligations related to sales tax in the state of Kansas. The guide covers various topics, including what items are subject to sales tax, how to register and file sales tax, and how to collect and remit sales tax. In addition to providing information on...
We’re in an era in which more small businesses are launching like wildfire. Recent studies showed that 17 million new small businesses were expected to launch in a single year. Small businesses are the backbone of the economy. But they’re often more tumultuous, have fewer resources, and are run by less experienced professionals. If you...
April 18 is fast approaching. That’s the official deadline for filing your 2022 federal tax return. As you gather your documents and assemble your information, it’s important to know about recent changes that have occurred. This year, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) adjusted many of its 2023 tax rules. While you’ll still follow 2022 rules to...
Sales tax is paid to a local or state governing body for the sale of certain services and goods. In Oklahoma, the state sales tax is 4.5%, which is charged on sales of certain services and tangible personal property. Along with the state sales tax, local sales taxes and special district taxes may apply. Business owners...
If you have been struggling to pay the bills or your taxes, you may receive a notice that a garnishment or levy has been placed on your wages or bank account. Even if you make every effort to pay your back taxes, your circumstances may make paying your taxes difficult, such as a job loss...