If you’re having trouble keeping up with your taxes, you’re not alone. Most people experience challenges paying their taxes and settling other outstanding financial liabilities at some point in their lives. However, just because you’re having a difficult tax season doesn’t mean you should be punished with aggressive bank levies that make it almost impossible to pay what you owe. Fortunately, if you have a bank levy, there’s a way you can get it released.
When you invest in bank levies services from Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting, you’ll have a team of knowledgeable and experienced tax attorneys in your corner who will work tirelessly to help release you from your bank levy. We believe that no one should have to face the IRS alone — that’s why we stand behind our clients to help them meet their tax payment obligations.
If the IRS or state has frozen or is trying to take money from one or more of your bank accounts, call today at 844-841-9857 or fill out the form below so we can attempt to win a bank levy release and get your cash back!
What Is a Bank Levy?
A bank levy is a legal action that creditors — usually the IRS — can take to extract money from an individual’s bank account, forcing them to repay their taxes or other financial obligations. Bank levies allow creditors to freeze an account until that individual pays what they owe in full. The creditor can continue to take funds from the borrower’s bank account and put them toward their outstanding balance until the levy is lifted or the expenses are completely paid.
Bank Levies and the IRS
Yes, it’s true! It IS possible to get a bank levy released! However, you will likely need a tax attorney with experience in negotiating IRS bank levy releases in order for the IRS to grant you a release.
There is no tougher bill collector than the IRS. We like to call it the “Super Creditor” because they have the ultimate collection power. They don’t have to go to tax court to collect the unpaid taxes. All they have to do is mail the taxpayer a letter that looks like all the other letters they send.
Even though that letter may look like all the other letters they have already sent, this particular letter is considered to be “official notice,” and if there is no response from the taxpayer within 30 days or the taxes have not been paid in full within 30 days, you can wake up one day to find out the IRS has frozen your accounts or has taken the money out of them without any other warning.
What does a levy mean? In short, the IRS will notify the bank of the levy, and it will instruct the bank to hold the taxpayer’s hard-earned money and pay it to the IRS. Even if the bank is on the side of the taxpayer, the IRS can punish the bank. This is why you need experienced negotiators if you find yourself in need of bank levy help. And you need to act fast.
The bank must hold your money for 21 days before turning it over to the IRS. If you know how, you could secure a bank levy release before time is up. Don’t delay.
Our Bank Levies Services
At Polston Tax, we understand that people run into issues paying their taxes for various reasons — lack of proper accounting, business closure, personal tragedy and the list goes on. That’s why we’re dedicated to helping these individuals get relief for their owed taxes and setting them up for a more prosperous future.
If you have a bank levy hanging over your head, our team of tax professionals can help lift it. We work with the IRS every day, so we know exactly what to expect and how to handle various cases. When you receive bank levy services from us, our certified tax attorneys will put in the work to get you the best possible outcome for your situation.
How It Works
When you come to Polston Tax for levy release assistance, you’ll get an entire team of people behind you. Through our collaborative approach, our tax attorneys, case managers, accountants and other relevant personnel will work together to deliver the solution that benefits you most, working your case from beginning to end.
Our process is simple. All you have to do is reach out to our team via phone or by filling out an online contact form. Then, we’ll get in touch with you to arrange an initial consultation with one of our tax or case strategists, which will take place in person, online or over the phone. After your hour-long new client meeting, we’ll discuss your service options and send you a quote.
Advantages of Booking Bank Levy Services From Professional Tax Attorneys
Most people don’t know how to get out of a bank levy, which is why many individuals reach out to professional tax attorneys for bank levy services. When you contact a reliable and experienced tax firm like Polston Tax for help with your levy, you’ll enjoy all of the following benefits:
- Tax code knowledge: Qualified tax attorneys have extensive knowledge of tax law, meaning they can identify policies and tax codes that may benefit you to achieve the most desirable outcome.
- Long-term results: Tax professionals can do more than just release your levy — they can also provide you with the advice and assistance you need to prevent future levies on your bank account.
- Cost minimization: If you owe the IRS money, an experienced tax firm will help you eliminate penalties and interest to minimize your expenses.
- Peace of mind: Booking bank levy services from a trusted company means taking the stress out of dealing with the IRS. You can relax knowing that you have professionals on your side who understand the process and know the best way to navigate it.
Why Choose Polston Tax for Bank Levies Services?
At Polston Tax, it’s our goal to take over your tax complications, shifting the weight of responsibility from your shoulders to ours. Our tax and accounting firm is the best at what we do because taxes and accounting are all we do.
Here are some of the many reasons our customers choose Polston Tax:
- Staff: We have a talented tax and accounting staff of over 100 attorneys, certified public accountants (CPAs), case managers and other tax professionals who are ready to assist you.
- Experience: Polston Tax has been in business since 2001, giving us over 20 years of serving clients. Our team also has more than 100 years of combined tax experience.
- Community: We believe in giving back to those in need. That’s why we host quarterly volunteer events to help local communities.
- Awards: Our firm has earned many awards over the last decade and has received recognition from numerous media outlets.
Reach out for Bank Levy Services From Polston Tax Today
Do you need a bank levy release or other bank levy help? Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting can help.
Call us confidentially at 844-841-9857 or fill out the contact form below to schedule a free initial consultation and see if we may be able to get your bank levy released!