At Polston Tax, we offer tax resolution services in several locations throughout the United States, including Oklahoma, Kansas, Florida, Nevada and Missouri.
Oklahoma City, Okla.
Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting was one of the first law firms in Oklahoma City to focus specifically on helping clients with tax law and owing back state and federal taxes. Our tax attorneys proudly assist thousands of people each year with their tax problems. Our tax attorneys can provide the following services in Oklahoma City:
- Tax law
- Penalty abatements
- Audit representation
- Innocent spouse relief
- Tax court representation
- IRS account investigation
- Revenue officer assistance
Our Polston Tax team in Tulsa provides services to businesses and individuals alike. Since we are a full-service accounting and tax firm, we’ll partner with you and handle each of your tax needs. Enjoy the following benefits when you choose Polston Tax in Tulsa.
- Customized payment options: We can help you get custom payment options you can afford, allowing you to get rid of your tax liability.
- Experienced tax professionals: Our seasoned tax professionals have in-depth knowledge on taxes, with the negotiation skills needed to fight the IRS.
- Comprehensive tax preparation: Our tax preparation services include consulting, accounting and financial planning.
- Knowledge of specialized industries: Some industries have unique tax requirements, including the oil and gas industry. Fortunately, we have the knowledge needed to handle the tax requirements of these industries.
- In-depth processes for research and analysis: Our processes allow us to identify a tax resolution that works for your business.
If you want the best tax preparation service in Tulsa, you can visit our office at 2021 S. Lewis Ave. #350.
Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting began assisting clients in December 2000, and Norman was our original location! One of the first in the state to help clients specifically with back taxes owed to the IRS and state, Polston Tax proudly serves thousands of clients each year. Our end-to-end, comprehensive tax services include appeals, lien assistance and audit representation.
Conveniently located off I-35 and Lindsey Street, our Norman office is on the first floor of the United Way Plaza Building. If you are seeking to reduce your tax liability, get an affordable tax resolution with Polston Tax.
Polston Tax Resolution & Accounting was one of the first organizations of tax professionals in Wichita to focus specifically on helping clients with tax law and owing back taxes to the IRS and state. This branch of Polston Tax opened its doors in 2016, though we’ve been assisting clients in the area for many years.
When you choose Polston Tax, you’ll benefit from our 100+ years of experience and the flexible payment arrangements and discounts we offer to make our services affordable. Our Wichita office’s convenient location is in the prestigious Stillwater National Bank building on the first floor.
Kansas City, Kan.
If you need an accounting firm in Kansas City, Polston Tax can offer tax help. In this city, we have more than 100 years of experience in providing relevant tax services. We are the best tax lawyers for your business’ needs and can offer the following services.
- End-to-end tax help: We can cover your tax needs in Kansas City under the same roof.
- Remote tax services: If you prefer to receive tax services remotely, we offer phone and video conferencing options.
- Simple onboarding processes: With our simple onboarding processes, we can help you identify objectives, goals and the steps required for tax relief.
- Exceptional tax law knowledge: Our experienced tax professionals have the tax law knowledge and the negotiation tactics needed to fight your battle with the IRS.
- Affordable payment plan options: To solve your tax liability, we can help you get affordable payment plan options.
- Research and analysis processes: Our comprehensive and unique processes allow us to determine the best IRS and state resolution process possible for you.
- Experience with specialized industries: We have unique and knowledge working with specialized sectors, including the oil and gas industry.
Find our Kansas City office at 7300 W. 110th Street #702 in Overland Park.
With our tax attorneys in Miami, you can say goodbye to your tax issues. You can benefit from our Miami tax lawyers’ end-to-end, customized services to meet your unique needs. We will help you identify your goals and offer the extensive tax knowledge you need to find a solution. If you want to work with us at our Miami office, we can assist you by:
- Preparing paperwork
- Submitting resolutions
- Conducting negotiations with the IRS on your behalf
- Walking you through each step of the IRS audit process
- Creating an action plan customized to your specific needs
You can find our Miami office located at 20 S. Biscayne Blvd. on the 28th floor.
At Polston Tax, our Nevada tax lawyers have experience and knowledge in the state needed to find a solution customized to your needs. By partnering with us, you can expect the following:
- To leverage an experienced tax team that can negotiate with the IRS on your behalf.
- To work with a team of tax lawyers who have experience in numerous industries.
- To take advantage of comprehensive financial analyses and tax relief solutions.
- To receive accounting assistance and intensive tax resolution.
We invite you to visit our Nevada office at 6675 S. Tenaya Way, Unit 200, in Las Vegas.
The legalization of marijuana has become more widespread in the U.S., leading to the growth of the cannabis industry and new opportunities for workers and entrepreneurs. In Missouri, our tax attorneys specialize in the cannabis industry. Every cannabis business requires accounting and tax services, and our services can ensure your business maximizes profit and revenue.
Let us give you the confidence that you will not risk penalties or closure due to non-compliance with your tax obligations. We understand the practices, regulations and laws associated with the cannabis industry in the state, all of which can be complex and cause frustration for cannabis entrepreneurs. That’s why we do the research, so you don’t need to worry about it.
By working with our team, you can get the peace of mind you need. We’ll handle the following tasks:
- Tracking expenses
- Financial management
- Tracking profit and revenue
- Tracking tax obligations, including tax preparation, response to IRS audits and filing taxes
We’ll tailor our services to meet your business’ specific needs. You can find our Polston Tax office in Missouri located at 7300 W. 110th Street #702 in Overland Park.
Contact Us to Request a Free Consultation
At Polston Tax, we resolve tax debts, IRS or state audits and IRS levies or liens. We can help you prepare your tax returns, so you don’t have to worry about it. We also offer the following services.
- Tax planning: Your business may be paying too much in taxes, and our tax strategists can help you restructure to maximize tax deductions and increase business profits.
- Tax preparation: Our tax preparers and CPAs have experience in preparing tax returns for businesses and individuals. When you choose us, we can maximize your tax refund and reduce your tax liability.
- Accounting and bookkeeping: Our knowledgeable accountants can keep your finances organized and compliant with regulations.
- Cannabis accounting and tax services: Since the cannabis industry is subject to stringent regulations, accounting and tax laws are complex.
If you are interested in our tax resolution services, contact us at Polston Tax today to request a free consultation.