Job Title: Senior Tax Accountant
Job Type: Full-time Location: Tulsa, OK | Oklahoma City, OK | Remote
We’re eager to find a Senior Tax Accountant who enjoys connecting with people, knows being detail-oriented is one of their strengths, and has excellent time management skills when juggling multiple competing priorities. Join us and be part of a collaborative team environment where your contributions positively impact your colleagues, the company, and yourself.
What Will You Do?
The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of individual and business tax returns.
- Tax return review.
- Work with less experienced staff on review comments.
- Calculate estimated tax payments.
- Contact and meet with clients via email/phone/mail to request documentation necessary to prepare or review tax returns.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What Do You Need?
The Senior Tax Accountant has a background in federal income tax and possesses a positive attitude and customer service mindset with a strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- A minimum of 3 years of tax preparation experience preparing other individuals’ and business’ tax returns.
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills with great follow up.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the skill to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Ability to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Capacity to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Equipment, such as computer, phone, etc. needed to perform assigned work tasks.
- Internet - a minimum of 50 Mbps internet service with a recommended speed of 100 Mbps for optimal performance.
- Satisfactory background and reference checks.
What Can We Give You?
A collaborative, team-based work atmosphere - we bring our best selves to the table and work together to impact the lives of our clients every day.
- Paid volunteer events - we create an environment that supports and values the importance of giving back and serving others.
- Fun company-sponsored events - a great way to get to know each other better.
- Investment in employees - we pride ourselves on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers.
- Caring for Your Whole Well Being - our benefits package is designed with your well-being in mind. We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance in addition to short- and long-term disability, life insurance, pet insurance, and a gap plan through Aflac to eligible employees.
- Additional benefits - paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days, paid holidays, 401K which includes matching when eligible.
- Competitive Salary - a pay range that considers skills, experience, and education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this position, Polston is currently hiring remote telework positions for workers located in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
*Polston is not currently accepting applications from any additional states. Moreover, remote workers may not telework for Polston entities from any location not listed as a location from which the Polston entities are currently hiring.
Equal Opportunity Employer